November 07, 2005

Bithday Coming

My birthday is Sunday!!!!

I already know the biggest present that I am getting as I ordered it myself. I am getting a Canon SD400 digital camera. I am such a sucker for new pieces of technology. The camera is barely bigger than my cell phone so I can easily carry it in my pocket but is quite a good camera despite that. This way I will have no excuse not to take lots of pictures next yea.

Anyway, for my birthday I am going to try and get some friends over for homemade ice cream cake and Papa Dells pizza. Papa Dells is the best pizza ever so you know, and it is only available in Champaign, IL. If you are ever around here you need to have some.

Also Saturday night my wonderful girlfriend says she is taking me out somewhere. I can't wait.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home